All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· December 31, 2016
· December 7, 2016
· November 19, 2016
What You'll Get
Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen steak into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $85 for a five-course steakhouse dinner with a wine tasting and cabaret show for 2 ($170 value)
- $169 for a five-course steakhouse dinner with a wine tasting and cabaret show for 4 ($340 value)
- $425 for a five-course steakhouse dinner with a wine tasting and cabaret show for 10 ($850 value)
Each diner receives the following:
- Springtime Spanish gazpacho with optional shot of Three Olives vodka
- Housemade pappardelle ribbon pasta with Colorado wild mushroom cream sauce, garnished with foraged wild ramps of the 2016 spring season.
- Chopped salad with 10 springtime ingredients, soy vinaigrette
- Oscar-style sliced filet mignon topped with a crab cake, asparagus spears, and béarnaise sauce, served with garlic mashed potatoes
- Baked Alaska flambéed tableside
- Choice of muscat, ruby port, or riesling dessert wine
Guests must be 21 or older to enter. After dinner, guests head to the adjoining Diamond Cabaret or fix their eyes on the stage in the main dining room for a steamy performance that celebrates dance and sexuality. Shows in the main dining room start at 9 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May combine Groupons for a table of up to 30 people. Must be 21 years of age or older. 20% gratuity will be added for groups of 4 or more. No splitting of checks. Menu items may vary based on availability and season. Substitution requests are always honored, but based upon availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CY Steak
CY Steak stands as an upscale steak house laced with a Las Vegas cabaret. And it's hard to say what diners like more—modern dishes prepared by new chef Andrew Jakowski or entertainment that sends dancers shimmying before adult eyes, both complimented by complex cocktails and a Wine Spectator Award winning 500-bottle-deep wine selection.
Among the pleasure palace's other indulgences are an entertainment stage, cigar selection curated by the owner's tobacconist son and, of course, cabaret shows that take place typically after 8:30 p.m. in the adjoining Diamond Cabaret.