Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen lobster into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
$75 for a Five-Course Upscale Dinner with Cabaret Entertainment for Two (a $150 value)
Each diner receives:<p>
- Complimentary amuse-bouche of the day
- House-cured organic salmon with wasabi crème fraîche, worcestershire-sauce “caviar,” and chives
- French onion soup gratiné
- Chilled green asparagus salad with soja vinaigrette and poivrons crudités
- 6-ounce filet mignon topped with ruby port-marinated mushroom cap, accompanied by a potato-purée tower crowned with hollandaise sauce and crisp lardons
- Angel food cake with black-cherry sauce and globe cherries<p>
After dinner, guests enjoy a steamy adult cabaret performance at 8:30 p.m.<p>
CY Steak stands as an upscale steak house laced with a bit of Las Vegas cabaret. And it's hard to say what diners like more—modern dishes prepared by new chef Anthony Smith or entertainment that sends dancers shimmying before adult eyes.
Chef Smith, who was classically trained at the Le Cordon Bleu Institute, has been whipping up gourmet eats in the area for years; prior to that, he apprenticed at The Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia, where he was the youngest cook to run the 5-star, 5-Diamond line. Now at CY Steak, he's cooking beef carpaccio, oysters Rockefeller, and ahi tuna filets.
His entrees accompany beverages from a wine and mixology program that verges almost on fussiness: alongside complex cocktails and a 500-bottle-deep wine selection, a Cruvinet wine-tapping system keeps a shortlist of the most of-the-moment potions ready at hand.
Beneath soft red lighting designed to create a comprehensively sensual atmosphere, crystal glasses and egyptian-cotton napkins make for place settings as luxurious as a remote-controlled caviar dispenser. Among the pleasure palace's other indulgences are a cigar selection curated by the owner's tobacconist son and, of course, cabaret shows that take place in the adjoining Diamond Cabaret.