Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen lobster into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
$75 for a Five-Course Upscale Dinner with Cabaret Entertainment for Two (a $150 value)
Each diner receives:<p>
- Complimentary amuse-bouche of the day
- House-cured organic salmon with wasabi crème fraîche, worcestershire-sauce “caviar,” and chives
- French onion soup gratiné
- Chilled green asparagus salad with soja vinaigrette and poivrons crudités
- 6-ounce filet mignon topped with ruby port-marinated mushroom cap, accompanied by a potato-purée tower crowned with hollandaise sauce and crisp lardons
- Angel food cake with black-cherry sauce and globe cherries<p>
After dinner, guests enjoy a steamy adult cabaret performance at 8:30 p.m.<p>
CY Steak stands as an upscale steak house laced with a Las Vegas cabaret. And it's hard to say what diners like more—modern dishes prepared by new chef Andrew Jakowski or entertainment that sends dancers shimmying before adult eyes, both complimented by complex cocktails and a Wine Spectator Award winning 500-bottle-deep wine selection.
Among the pleasure palace's other indulgences are an entertainment stage, cigar selection curated by the owner's tobacconist son and, of course, cabaret shows that take place typically after 8:30 p.m. in the adjoining Diamond Cabaret.