All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen steak into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
$75 for a five-course steakhouse dinner and cabaret show for two (a $150 value)
- Lobster and chive pancake, cooked over a sphere griddle and served with sweet-chili dipping sauce
- French onion soup gratinee with caramelized onions deglazed with applejack brandy, blended with brown veal stock and topped with crostini and melted gruyere cheese
- Classic steakhouse wedge of lettuce with Danish blue cheese crumbles, bacon vinaigrette, and tenderbelly bacon lardons
- Parmesan-crusted 6-ounce filet mignon served with truffled gnocchi and roasted sweet corn
- Italian fritters filled with dark chocolate and raspberry jam<p>
After dinner, guests head to the adjoining Diamond Cabaret for a steamy performance that celebrates dance and sexuality.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must be 21 or older. Not valid Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CY Steak
CY Steak stands as an upscale steak house laced with a Las Vegas cabaret. And it's hard to say what diners like more—modern dishes prepared by new chef Andrew Jakowski or entertainment that sends dancers shimmying before adult eyes, both complimented by complex cocktails and a Wine Spectator Award winning 500-bottle-deep wine selection.
Among the pleasure palace's other indulgences are an entertainment stage, cigar selection curated by the owner's tobacconist son and, of course, cabaret shows that take place typically after 8:30 p.m. in the adjoining Diamond Cabaret.