Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen steak into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
$75 for a five-course steakhouse dinner and cabaret show for two (a $150 value)
- Lobster and chive pancake, cooked over a sphere griddle and served with sweet-chili dipping sauce
- French onion soup gratinee with caramelized onions deglazed with applejack brandy, blended with brown veal stock and topped with crostini and melted gruyere cheese
- Classic steakhouse wedge of lettuce with Danish blue cheese crumbles, bacon vinaigrette, and tenderbelly bacon lardons
- Parmesan-crusted 6-ounce filet mignon served with truffled gnocchi and roasted sweet corn
- Italian fritters filled with dark chocolate and raspberry jam<p>
After dinner, guests head to the adjoining Diamond Cabaret for a steamy performance that celebrates dance and sexuality.<p>
CY Steak stands as an upscale steak house laced with a bit of Las Vegas cabaret. And it's hard to say what diners like more—modern dishes whipped up by new chef Anthony Smith or entertainment that sends dancers shimmying before adult eyes.
Chef Smith, who was classically trained at the Le Cordon Bleu Institute, has been whipping up gourmet eats in the area for years; prior to that, he apprenticed at The Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia, where he was the youngest cook to run the 5-star, 5-Diamond line. Now at CY Steak, he puts a twist on classic crème brûlée by making it savory and adding crab, as well as pairs filet mignon with bernaise sauce and potatoes duchesse.
His entrees accompany beverages from a wine and mixology program that verges almost on fussiness: alongside complex cocktails and a 500-bottle-deep wine selection, a Cruvinet wine-tapping system keeps a shortlist of the most of-the-moment potions ready at hand.
Beneath soft red lighting designed to create a comprehensively sensual atmosphere, crystal glasses and egyptian-cotton napkins make for place settings as luxurious as a remote-controlled caviar dispenser. Among the pleasure palace's other indulgences are a cigar selection curated by the owner's tobacconist son and, of course, cabaret shows that take place in the adjoining Diamond Cabaret.
77% of 308 customers recommend
“Valet parking is available at the restaurant and cabaret.”
“Come hungry, thirsty, and ready to enjoy! We spent five hours between CY Steak and the Diamond Cabaret and had a great time!”
“My hubby and I had an amazing night! Food was delicious.”