Riding a bike is an easy way to minimize your carbon footprint, like reusing plastic bags as wedding gifts. Make the world a better place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$33 for a standard bike tune-up (a $67.79 value, including tax)
- Complete derailleur adjustment, including positioning, alignment, and cable tension
- Rear derailleur hanger inspected for alignment
- Complete brake adjustment, including pad alignment and cable tension
- Complete safety check to ensure fastenings are tight
- Chain lubrication
- Tire inflation<p>
$56 for an intermediate bike tune-up (a $112.69 value, including tax)
- Everything in the above tune-up
- Degreasing of cassette, derailleurs, chain, and crank set
- Wipe-down of the bicycle’s surface
- Inspection and adjustment of hub, and crank and headset bearings where applicable
- Wheel truing and tensioning<p>
Cyclemotive houses an expansive stock of bicycles from brands such as Giant, Argon 18, Scott, Felt, and Wilier, as well as gear and accessories. Its racks of products include helmets from Bern and Louis Garneau, gloves from POC, and saddles from Brooks, all awaiting the chance to feel the wind rush over them as their owners' cycles speed down city streets or over rocky trails. Transports in need of mechanical TLC find solace in the expert hands of an on-staff technician, who gladly lubricates moving parts and tightens loose bolts to prevent riders from accidentally unicycling.