All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- During the skin tightening procedure, a licensed technician uses radiofrequency energy to heat up tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Cyn's Skin Care
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? What makes me stand out from all other skincare techs is I generally care and I show my client before and after photos, plus explain the importance of taking care of skin and erasing signs of aging, acne, sunspots, age spots, freckles, acne scars, large visible pores, and fine lines and wrinkles.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I was inspired to become a licensed aesthetician after I had a bad microdermabrasion treatment with another skincare specialist. I was left with inflamed skin with many scratches all over my face. I decided to become a licensed skincare specialist so I can help clients achieve quality skincare.
What do you love most about your job? What I love most about my job is that it’s not a job. It’s a pleasure to help my clients with their skincare needs and to see the look on my client's face when he or she receives my treatment. The satisfaction is overwhelming for me and my client.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? The best feedback I received is my clients telling me how they have never felt so amazing about their skin. They tell me when they put their make-up on their skin looks flawless. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles has diminished. Sun damage is gone.