Experience technicians specialize in a variety of preventative maintenance services, including oil change, AC recharge, or wheel alignment
What You'll Get
- $4 disposal fee & shop fee not included.
- Additional fee for over 5 quarts and premium oil filters.
- Customers get 10% off additional services during the time of your voucher redemption visit.
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Meineke’s COVID-19 Precautions
- To ensure the safety of customers and team members, a number of precautions based on the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and the WHO have been implemented.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Meineke’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
Sam Meineke opened his three-bay muffler shop in 1972 with a single product line, and through time, he and his successors have expanded the business into a complete automotive car-care center. Today, nearly 900 franchises operate around the globe, still standing on the firm foundation of Sam's ideal of nursing vehicles back to health at fair prices. Meineke Car Care Center's mechanics perform an array of services, keeping rides running in showroom condition with tune-ups, 23-point inspections, tire rotations, and deep-tissue windshield massages.