Cryotherapy sessions boasts benefits such as increased sports performance, a boosted metabolism, and clearer skin
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
About CryoFix Wellness
Cryofix Wellness helps clients maximize their health and wellness by using Whole Body Cryotherapy and several other alternative therapies. Read on to see some of the benefits their clients enjoy:
- Sports Performance: Increased oxygen flow and circulation, reduced pain and inflammation and enhanced sports recovery.
- Beauty: Exposing the body to such extreme temperatures may encourage collagen growth, tighten skin, and reduce conditions like eczema and acne.
- Wellness: In sessions that last between one and three minutes, clients might also find that their metabolisms are boosted, that they get better quality sleep, and even a strengthened immune system.