· Redeemed January 21, 2018
· Redeemed January 10, 2018
· Redeemed January 4, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $17 for one whole-body cryotherapy session ($25 value)
- $49 for three whole-body cryotherapy sessions ($75 value)
- $79 for five whole-body cryotherapy sessions ($125 value)
Often employed by athletes recovering from workouts or injuries, cryotherapy uses subzero temperatures to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and increase mobility. During each session, guests spend 3 minutes or less inside a chamber cooled to -238 to -274 degrees Fahrenheit. Though the skin’s surface temperature can drop by more than 30 degrees, the treatment’s short duration keeps guests’ core temperatures at normal levels.
To ensure everybody can fit the beneficial treatment into their schedules, CryNow opens at 9 a.m. and stays open 24 hours Monday–Saturday. They take walk-ins and appointments, but ask that guests please call for an appointment after 7 p.m. any day. Sunday sessions, no matter the time, require an advance appointment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with any other promotions or discounts May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
CryoNow is dedicated to helping clients reach their wide-ranging health goals. Those diverse goals include enhanced athletic performance, pain relief, and stress relief. Read on to learn about the center's four approaches to achieving these goals.
- Whole-body cryotherapy: During the center's signature offering, guests step inside a cryosauna that exposes their bodies to subzero temperatures. This quick treatment stimulates the body's natural healing process, which can help reduce inflammation and increase recovery time, among other benefits.
- NormaTec: A patented healing system that uses compression therapy for the arms, hips, and legs helps to expedite the healing process via a unique massage pattern. This pattern employs dynamic-compression, gradient, and distal-release techniques.
- Inada DreamWave massage chair: Unlike other massage chairs that provide full-body shiatsu massages, DreamWave customizes its massages to clients' needs—but not at the push of a button. Instead, each session begins with an in-chair body scan.