What You'll Get
Like waking a hibernating bear, waking a dormant stomach causes violent growls that can only be silenced by empanadas and 20 minutes of gentle patting. Ward off vicious appetites with today’s Groupon to D’ Cuba Restaurant](http://dcubarestaurant.com/). Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a Cuban dinner for two (up to a $61 total value), which includes the following
- Two of the Cuban appetizers (up to a $4 value each) or one appetizer combo for two (a $7 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- Two drinks (up to an $8 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.50 value each)<p>
- For $58, you get a Cuban dinner for four (up to a $122 total value), which includes the following:
- Four of the Cuban appetizers (up to a $4 value each) or one appetizer combo for four (a $14 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- Four drinks (up to an $8 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $3.50 value each)
Earthy browns and bright greens, reminiscent of the colors found in nature on the island of Cuba, surround D’ Cuba Chef Osmin Arce’s menu of family recipes from his homeland. Embark on a culinary cruise without setting sail atop a boat made of dinner napkins with appetizers such as empanadas de cangrejo—a crab-meat turnover—or garlic-marinated yucca and several comprehensive combo platters laden with ham or chicken croquetas, empanadas, stuffed potato, and fried-yucca tostones. Entrees range from shrimp in Cuban-creole sauce to ropa vieja, an amalgamation of shredded beef, tomato sauce, onion, and bell peppers. A frosty glass of strawberry mojito or piña colada helps wash down meals and interrupt inadvertent recitations of multiplication tables. Desserts include coconut flan or cascas de guayaba con queso—guava shells stuffed with cream cheese.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on holidays. Dine-in only. Not valid for entrees over $15 or desserts over $3.50. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.