What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $24 worth of Texas–style barbecue
- $12 for three vouchers, each good for $8 worth of Texas–style barbecue ($24 total value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. No valid with any other promotions or offers. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value of each voucher in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About D’s Farm Road BBQ
D's Farm Road BBQ is a modest roadside stand—but there's nothing modest about the food it serves up. Heaping portions of slow-cooked Texas barbecue headline the menu, which also includes popular desserts like peach cobbler and banana pudding. D's offers specials throughout the week, too, such as "Rib Friday" and "Free Beer Saturday," and discounts are always available for seniors, veterans, teachers, and first responders. Here are a few of the menu's standout options:
- Sampler plate: Loaded with brisket, sausage links, pork ribs, turkey breast, boudin links, and four sides, it's the best way to try a bit of everything.
- The Big D: The stand's signature sandwich features a half-pound of brisket and a quarter-pound of sliced sausage, plus cheese, onions, jalapeños, pico de gallo, and guacamole.
- Stuffed potato: This Texas-sized creation is stuffed with a quarter-pound of meat (your choice), plus sour cream, bacon, and cheddar cheese.