Having a partner turns bouncing a ball into a tennis match, a monologue into a conversation, and a bear attack into a slightly longer bear attack. Experience the power of pairing with today’s Groupon for after-hours wine and cheese tastings for two or four at D’Vine Wine in Manitou Springs. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get an after-hours wine-and-cheese tasting for two (a $44 value) that includes the following:
- Taste of five wines per person ($20 value)
- One glass of wine per person ($14 value)
- One cheese platter ($10 value)<p>
- For $39, you get an after-hours wine-and-cheese tasting for four (an $88 value) that includes the following:
- Taste of five wines per person ($40 value)
- One glass of wine per person ($28 value)
- Two cheese platters ($20 value)<p>
The vintners at D’Vine Wine ferment, hand-blend, and bottle their wines on-location, and lead tastings to graduate novice wine enthusiasts to connoisseur status. With the guidance of knowledgeable staff members, guests appraise the tannins, flavor profile, and stock portfolio of each grape by swirling the varietals upon their palates. The 92-year old Manitour Spa Building backdrops the red and white libations, and flavorful cheese melts in wine-stained mouths like Matchbox cars in a microwave. This Groupon also grants guests a 10% discount on any purchase made at D’Vine Wine.
D'Vine Wine strives to make the winemaking process approachable. Rather than creating highbrow vintages in a vineyard far from civilization, they import wine-quality grapes to their local wine shops and craft their wines in full view of customers. There, visitors can sip a creation in-house, buy a bottle, or join the wine club for a bounty of discounts, new releases, and photo ops with famous varietals. But D'Vine Wine doesn't stop there. The wine experts also let customers in on the process, leading them through the steps of blending, fermenting, and bottling their own wines, whether they prefer reds such as Rojo Grande, a dry Spanish table wine with notes of cloves and pepper, or crisp white pinot grigio. Custom wine labels put a finishing touch on the personalized process, resulting in a unique creation that's ideal for gift giving or enjoying at home.