What You'll Get
Without gyms, people would resort to outdated fitness techniques such as swimming and pushing Model Ts up slight inclines. Celebrate contemporary fitness with today's Groupon: for $30, you get your choice of four classes (an $80 value) at D1 Sports Training.
D1 Sports Training, located in Cool Springs, is co-owned by Heisman Trophy–winner Herschel Walker. Train like next year’s first-round draft pick as you participate in your choice of four classes from any of three categories: Total Fit, Boot Camp, or Boot Camp's brawnier cousin, Boot Camp Xtreme.
- Total Fit incorporates team-oriented training for the more casual athlete. Combining strength, speed, and agility training, the Total Fit program gives individuals face time with a coach to discuss progress.
- Boot Camp ups the ante with intense, one-hour, total-body workouts that target different muscle groups each session. Know where your firm quadriceps stand with trainer feedback throughout your strength-and-resistance exercises, core workouts, balance training, and obstacle courses.
- Boot Camp Xtreme intensifies the Boot Camp regimen, targeting athletes who are looking to test their physical limits with tough but motivating trainers.
Because each class has a different focus, customers should call and ask for advice on which classes are best for their fitness goals. If this Groupon's four-class taste-test creates a craving for more, D1 will work with you to set up a routine specific to individual needs.
In addition to earning loads of press, D1 Sports Training has been endorsed by professional and amateur athletes alike. In 2009, nine athletes who trained at D1 facilities went on to be drafted into the NFL, bringing the total number of D1 trainees in the NFL to 45.
- I wish I had a place like D1 to train at when I was growing up. I’m envious of kids today that have an opportunity to train here. I now train at D1 in preparation for the upcoming season because it makes me quicker, faster, stronger and a better athlete. – Peyton Manning, professional athlete, D1 website
- The coaches encourage and push me to my limits! Every time I participate D1 Staff calls me by name, treats me professionally and makes me feel I am as important as anyone in our group! – Karen H., adult athlete, D1 website
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiples as gifts. Must schedule classes ahead of time. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.