Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for two (up to a $90 value)
- $90 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for four (up to a $180 value)<p>
Each dinner, valid Sunday–Thursday, includes the following per pair:
- One specialty-pizza appetizer, such as the Calabrese, Napoli, Margherita, Biancaneve, Sicilian, or Sorrento
- Two salads
- Two dishes of penne alla contadina—penne pasta with sautéed mushrooms and mozzarella in a blush sauce
- Two pollo parmigiana entrees
- Two chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate-and-hazelnut tartufo desserts<p>
Da Luciano Trattoria
When Chef Luciano Verardi was a teenager he traveled through Europe, less on a soul-searching quest than on a mission to discover new flavours. That voyage resulted in the collection of ever-evolving recipes that fill Da Luciano Trattoria’s menu and pay homage to Old-World traditions. His dishes combine time-tested techniques with updated presentations—he and his staff hand make their ravioli, for instance, serving the pasta in a sauce of mushrooms, peas, cream, and tomato for the signature ravioli Luciano. Marsala wine, meanwhile, flavours tender cuts of veal, and calamari comes one of three ways: fried, spicy, or grilled. To reanimate an Italian favourite, 15 types of specialty pizzas bake in a wood-fired oven—the classic precursor to today's phonebook-fired oven. Mozzarella and chili peppers dapple the Sicilian pizza, whereas the Pescatore wears the decoration of seafood. The chefs also whip up more obscure Italian delicacies, such as Calabrese-style tripe and quaglie alferri—grilled quail.
95% of 371 customers recommend
“Just a note. You still need to pay the taxes. I wasn't aware of this but it is in the fine print. No big deal”
“love the food”
“would not order take out live in la salle to far away anyone going should try that 5 plate special it wa excellent menu looked very good also”