Outdoor exhibit featuring life-sized sculptures of marine animals, such as Mako shark, giant squid, and more, made from toy bricks
About This Deal
- BRICKLIVE Ocean, produced by Imagine Exhibitions, is an outdoor exhibit that combines art, engineering, and marine science into a unique educational attraction for both adults and kids. It features 25 sculptures of marine life, including life-sized sharks, dolphins, seals, and sea lions, built from over one million toy bricks in more than 4,300 hours of build time. During their visit, guests have the chance to learn about the engineering design process, get to know fun facts about marine life, and discover ways in which they can help save and protect marine life and the ocean environment.
- BRICKLIVE Ocean at Da Vinci Science Center will run from July 15 through November 1, 2020.
- Requests related to accessibility for visitors with disabilities or limited mobility may be made by contacting the Visitor Services department at the Science Center at (484) 664-1002 or email@example.com.
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Click here to view available dates
- Deal does not include access to indoor exhibit experiences at Da Vinci Science Center.
- Copyright © Brick Live Group Limited. All rights reserved. BrickLive Group Limited is an independent producer of BRICKLIVE and is not associated with The LEGO Group. LEGO® is a trademark of LEGO Juris A/S.
#####Da Vinci Science Center’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The exhibition, to which access is included in the offer, is entirely outdoor, socially-distanced, and a contact-free experience.
- The exhibition has been designed as a one-way path.
- There is a limited capacity of guests admitted to the exhibition per hour.
- Admission tickets are timed and must be reserved online in advance to provide a contactless admission process and spread guests out to allow social distancing.
- In order to allow contactless admission, customers must have either a digital or a printed copy of their tickets when they arrive at check-in to ensure a smooth entry. Visitors who arrive more than 10 minutes before their reserved time must wait in their car until at least 10 minutes before their reserved time before lining up at the entrance.
- All staff, volunteers are required to undergo non-contact temperature screenings. Based on guidance from public health officials, those with temperatures of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be allowed entry, nor will those in their party.
- All staff, volunteers, and visitors over the age of two are required to wear a face-covering mask and are instructed to maintain at least six feet of distance between others not in their own party.
- Though it is an outdoor exhibit, exhibition guests have access to restrooms inside the Science Center, where automatic-touchless valves and flushers have been installed on all restroom fixtures.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Da Vinci Science Center’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Da Vinci Science Center
Da Vinci Science Center is a hands-on science center with two floors of interactive exhibit experiences. Visitors can control a robotic dinosaur with the same hydraulic technology behind amusement park rides, or navigate a 72-foot long tunnel in complete darkness, plus many more unforgettable experiences. COVID-19 Update: Da Vinci Science Center's indoor exhibit experiences are currently closed due to COVID-19. An entirely outdoor exhibition, BRICKLIVE Ocean, is available.