Passionate instructors teach participants how to paint their own works of art during a virtual class with a casual atmosphere
What You'll Get
- Online class participants learn to create their own pieces of art in a fun and casual atmosphere.
- The class takes place on Zoom (advance registration required).
- What’s included: Pre-stenciled canvas, paint, brushes, apron and snack; free pickup at Dabble Studio, or delivery within 5 miles of 330 Harrison Street, Nashville, TN 37219.
- Nationwide shipping available - paid separately at booking
- Please allow at least 7 days for shipping prior to the selected class
- Other restrictions: not valid for privately scheduled events
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
The Fine Print
About Dabble Studio
If Dabble Studio has a lucky number, it's three. Not only was the downtown Nashville spot founded by a family of three (Jamie, Lynn, and TJ Fritz), it now helps visitors dabble in three disciplines. Below, we break down how visitors can explore each one.
Art: In BYOB painting classes that run for up to three hours(virtual classes typically run 60 to 90 minutes), instructors walk students through the brushstrokes and techniques of that day's painting. By the end, tipsy painters have a finished canvas—depicting anything from a vase of flowers to a city skyline—to enjoy in your home (along with plenty of fond memories).
Cooking: In BYOB cooking classes, led by chef Jamie, students learn to turn farm-to-table ingredients into delectable meals. Each session is hands-on, and all gear—including aprons—is provided; virtual classes also available.
Tour Experiences: On food tours, visitors explore the Nashville culinary scene in an air-conditioned, 14-person van. Along the way, groups may sample Mexican paletas, authentic hot chicken, or even chase down food trucks and swallow them whole.
Trikke Tours: Recently added Trikke tours offer a unique way to self-propel yourself along Nashville's downtown sites on a unique guided electric glider tour.
Dabble Studio also offers classes combining cooking and painting, and will arrange private events for groups of any size.