All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for one sandwich and one coffee at Dacha Market ($22 value)
- $29 for $50 worth of beer garden food and drinks, valid Monday–Thursday
- $39 for $50 worth of beer garden food and drinks, valid any day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Admittance subject to capacity. Voucher must be presented when tab opened. Voucher can only be applied to full-price items and excludes happy hour prices. Subject to availability, based on the weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dacha Beer Garden
Dacha Beer Garden draws its inspiration from its Bavarian brethren across the Atlantic and invites the whole family including dogs, cats, kids, cute grandparents, hippie aunts, overbearing bosses, obsessed lovers and shy first dates to enjoy the Beer Garden voted "DC's best place to get your buzz on outdoors". Adjacent to Dacha Beer Garden, Dacha Market can be found with easy grab-n-go and breakfast options. Read on to learn more about Groupon Staff Picks at Dacha Beer Garden & Dacha Market.
- Vitus Weihenstephaner: brewed by the oldest brewery in the world, this hefeweizen's high alcohol content boosts the flavors (7.7% ABV)
- Hefeweissbier Weihenstephaner: this wheat unfiltered beer is perfectly executed and balanced for any occasion (5.4% ABV)
- Pilsner Weihenstephaner: a true craft pilsner that is refreshing and moderately dry with a great long finish (2.5% ABV)
- Pretzel: grilled over an open flame, seasoned with course salt, and served with beer cheese
- Bratwurst: choice of original brat, smoked sausage, Bavarian weisswurst, or a spicy Thuringer served on a warm pretzel bun and topped with Dacha special curry ketchup or mustard
- Beef skewers: the meat is marinated overnight with shaved onions, then grilled and served with rustic bread
- Tuesday: game night featuring chess, checkers, backgammon, or dominoes
- Wednesday: new or rare beers released every Wednesday
- Friday and Saturday: enjoy the beer garden until midnight under the alluring violet eyes of the Elizabeth Taylor mural