Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a meal for two ($35 value)
- Two single burgers, salads, sandwiches, or hot dogs
- One order of classic fries
- Two drinks<p> $29 for a meal for two ($70 value)
- Four single burgers, salads, sandwiches, or hot dogs
- Two orders of classic fries
- Four drinks<p>
See the full menu.
Dag's Patio Café
Near Dag Hammarskjold Park, orange tables and chairs pop against gray asphalt. Their vibrant colors are the calling card of Dag's Patio Café, matching the cheddar that drips off the restaurant's towering Dag Burger. Made with Pat LaFrieda meat, the patty—or patties, if you're ordering the double Dag—coaxes complex flavors out of a simple combination of lettuce, onion, tomato, and signature Dag sauce. Although the burgers command a hefty amount of attention, they aren't alone; grilled cheese, soups, and hot dogs served in the signature style of four American sausage cities warm bellies on chilly days. True to its café heritage, the welcoming spot also houses freshly baked bagels, croissants, and muffins.