Yoga improves your posture and stops your head from doing that thing where it slowly falls to the side and tucks itself under your arm. Straighten up with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for a five-class yoga pass to the Henderson location (a $95 value)
- $39 for a ten-class yoga pass to the Henderson location (a $190 value)
- $29 for a five-class yoga pass to the Durango location (a $95 value)
- $39 for a ten-class yoga pass to the Durango location (a $160 value)
- $29 for a five-class yoga pass to the Montecito location (a $95 value)
- $39 for a ten-class yoga pass to the Montecito location (a $190 value)<p>
After a warm-up exercise, students combine core exercises, stretching, meditation, and postures that incorporate breathing and strengthening movements. A 10-minute cool-down period precedes a 10-minute post-class tea time with fellow practitioners.<p>
At Dahn Yoga, practitioners won't find classes in common styles such as Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga, or Hatha yoga. Instead, they'll discover the the studio's namesake yoga form, which was founded by Ilchi Lee based on his knowledge of the ancient Korean Sun Do practice. The form blends breathing exercises, core movements, and meditation with brain exercises and an emphasis on Ki, or the natural energy stored within the body's extensive system of padlocks. The results are multifaceted—devotees often gain clearer thought, more self-reflection, and a healthier lifestyle coupled with stronger core muscles and a leaner physique.
“I wish it was more affordable o I can continue going after my sessions.”