As the saying goes, in wine there is truth, which is why most interrogations take place over candlelit dinners. Enjoy some light conversation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for dinner for two (up to $64 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two alcoholic drinks including beer, wine, and liquor (up to a $20 value)
- Any two entrees (up to $32 value)
$70 for dinner for four (up to $128 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Four alcoholic drinks including beer, wine and liquor (up to a $40 value)
- Any four entrees (up to $64 value)
Written in the old-school style of a classic-era newspaper, the sign out front of the Daily Post beckons diners inside for a taste of classic American cuisine, elevated to a new level of sophistication. There, the menu is home to 100% Angus burgers made from locally-sourced beef topped with classic fixins, fresh-baked pizzas, and a full bar lined with taps and stocked with wine and spirits.