All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 30, 2017
· Reviewed December 10, 2017
· Reviewed December 8, 2017
What You'll Get
- Three Vouchers: Each Good for One Small Blizzard at 6240 Main Street Location
- Five Vouchers: Each Good for One Small Blizzard at 6240 Main Street Location
- Ten Vouchers: Each Good for One Small Blizzard at 6240 Main Street Location
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dairy Queen
On a warm August day in 1938, a father and son unveiled the first sample of what was to become Dairy Queen, and they sold 1,600 ice cream servings within two hours alone. Since then, frozen treats have fueled their endeavor's expansion, propelling the shop from 100 stores in 1947 to nearly 1,500 just three years later.
Today, DQ sticks to dessert recipes that remain largely unchanged, and it boasts an enormous menu encompassing everything from soft-serve cones and cookie-filled Blizzards to takeaway ice-cream sandwiches and cakes. It also now offers hearty grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, and fried chicken for savory eats to go along with the sweets.