Choose from Eight Options
- $44 for a pottery class for two (a $90 value)
- $38 for a wineglass-painting class for two (a $120 value)
- $34 for a wine-bottle wind-chime class for two (a $70 value)
- $43 for a tote-bag-painting class for two (a $90 value)
- $22 for a pottery class for one (a $45 value)
- $19 for a wineglass-painting class for one (a $60 value)
- $17.50 for a wine-bottle wind-chime class for one (a $35 value)
- $22 for a tote-bag-painting class for one (a $45 value)
Ideal for group outings with friends, each class unleashes creativity and is ideal for for both adults and teens. Students craft home-decor items in the pottery class, decorate wine glasses in the wineglass-painting class, repurpose empty wine bottles as wind chimes in the wine-bottle wind-chime class, and embellish a tote during the tote-bag-painting class. Supplies, instruction, and complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks are provided.
Dallas Handmade Arts Market, Inc
Dallas Handmade Arts Market, Inc is a magnet for the city's creative community. Once per month, it pulls in a rotating lineup of more than 45 independent artists, designers, and crafting enthusiasts to sell their wares to enthusiastic customers hoping to discover a new artist or innovative piece. Live musicians set the mood as visitors wander past stalls, chatting with the artists behind the work and purchasing jewelry, pottery, and other creations. On select days, the market transforms into a center for artistic education where professional artists teach visitors to craft jewelry and mold ten-gallon hats out of clay.
53% of 128 customers recommend
“We had a great time, I highly recommend checking out the Dallas Handmade Arts Market!”
“Lots of fun for the kids. Would like for parking to be better outlined in the groupon or on the door of the loation, but otherwise great!”
“It was a lot of fun. The instructor did a wonderful job and helped us to feel relaxed. The free drinks were great. ”