What You'll Get
Like cheese, classical music is best enjoyed when in string form. Snack on the sounds of cultured compositions with today's Groupon to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra's performance of Mahler’s Symphony No. 6 at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center at 8 p.m. on Thursday, March 24 or Friday, March 25. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $16, you get a grand-tier seat for Thursday (up to a $31 value).
- For $16, you get a grand-tier seat for Friday (up to a $31 value).
- For $25, you get an orchestra-east seat for Thursday (up to a $50 value).
- For $29, you get an orchestra-east seat for Friday (up to a $58 value).
- For $30, you get a dress-circle seat for Thursday (up to a $60 value).
- For $32, you get a front-orchestra seat for Thursday (up to a $63 value).
- For $33, you get a dress-circle seat for Friday (up to a $65 value).
- For $36, you get a front-orchestra seat for Friday (up to a $72 value).
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra strives to entertain and inspire audiences with masterful performances of classical and contemporary works. Music director Jaap van Zweden takes the stage to conduct Gustav Mahler’s dramatic Symphony No. 6. The deep and powerful emotion behind Mahler’s so-called “Tragic” symphony is ideal accompaniment for an elegant evening at the orchestra or for practice honing a brooding stare. The Meyerson's world-class acoustics and magnificent European, shoebox-style chamber imbues the DSO's performance with an unmatched clarity and intimacy, regardless of where or in whose lap you're sitting.
Exchange your Groupon for a ticket at the will-call table as early as two hours before the start of the show.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Not valid for previously purchased tickets. Non-transferable. Tax included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.