Like cheese, music is best enjoyed when in stringed form. Snack on the sounds of guitars with today's Groupon to Twist and Shout presented by the Dallas Symphony Orchestra at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center at 8 p.m. Wednesday, May 11. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $38, you get a front-orchestra seat (up to a $75 value).
- For $28, you get an orchestra-floor seat (up to a $55 value).
- For $28, you get an orchestra-east seat (up to a $55 value).
- For $25, you get a dress-circle seat (up to a $50 value).
- For $18, you get a grand-tier seat (up to a $35 value).
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra speeds up audiences’ heartbeats from adagio to allegro with a thrilling lineup of classical and contemporary performances. Radiating the enthusiasm and boasting the musical chops of the Fab Four themselves, Twist and Shout will give the symphony a night off on May 11, taking the stage for a night of Beatles classics sure to delight hair-shaking moptops and headbanging whiskbrooms. The Meyerson's world-class acoustics and magnificent, shoebox-style chamber will imbue hits including "Hey Jude," "Yesterday," and "A Hard Day's Night" with a epic quality—not unlike having Charlton Heston read a grocery list aloud.
2301 Flora St.
Dallas, Texas 75201Get Directions