All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 24, 2018
· Reviewed September 13, 2017
· Reviewed July 3, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for one children’s ticket to a gray-whale-watching cruise ($25 value)
- $19 for one adult ticket to a gray-whale-watching cruise ($45 value)
- $14 for one children’s ticket to a gray-whale-watching cruise, plus a children’s book, The Amazing Adventures of Captain Don ($32.95 value)
- $69 for two adult and two children’s tickets to a gray-whale-watching cruise, plus a children’s book, The Amazing Adventures of Captain Don, and a whale-watching video ($va value)
During two-hour whale-watching tours, captains narrate the sights and sounds of the mighty Pacific. In the midst of gray-whale season, patrons might spot the giant mammals migrating back from the Arctic, as well as dolphins and sea lions. Children’s tickets are valid for ages 3–12. See the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 48 hours in advance. Credit card required upon booking, must present voucher at check-in. Not valid for major holidays and holiday weekends. Not valid on any Tuesday. Excludes the Ocean Adventures Catamaran. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching
Dana Wharf Whale Watching's expert crews and skippers glide their watercrafts on the open seas to soak up sunshine while searching for rare and endangered whales as they migrate south to avoid tax season. Expert captains steer crafts through frothy spumes and narrate each trip, educating passengers on the abundant life beneath the glassy waters. Guests can treat their eyes to breathtaking views of the scenic Orange County coastline and the beautiful Pacific ocean while surveying the seascape for natural wildlife. Voyagers can either venture into the boat's full-service galley for a hot meal or bring their own food and nonalcoholic drinks to stave off hunger and resist eating the ocean's jagged, hamburger-shape coral.