· Redeemed March 10, 2017
· Redeemed December 19, 2016
· Redeemed December 18, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $14 for one ticket to the Dana Point Boat Parade of Lights on December 9 ($29 value)
- $14 for one ticket to the Dana Point Boat Parade of Lights on December 10 ($29 value)
- $14 for one ticket to the Dana Point Boat Parade of Lights on December 16 ($29 value)
- $14 for one ticket to the Dana Point Boat Parade of Lights on December 17 ($29 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Valid for date purchased, due to the sold-out nature of the event you may not be permitted to switch dates; call Dana Wharf for more information. Cruises sail rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching
Dana Wharf Whale Watching's expert crews and skippers glide their watercrafts on the open seas to soak up sunshine while searching for rare and endangered whales as they migrate south to avoid tax season. Expert captains steer crafts through frothy spumes and narrate each trip, educating passengers on the abundant life beneath the glassy waters. Guests can treat their eyes to breathtaking views of the scenic Orange County coastline and the beautiful Pacific ocean while surveying the seascape for natural wildlife. Voyagers can either venture into the boat's full-service galley for a hot meal or bring their own food and nonalcoholic drinks to stave off hunger and resist eating the ocean's jagged, hamburger-shape coral.