- $15 for one adult ticket to the Dana Point Harbor Boat Parade of Lights ($29 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Friday, December 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 19, at 7:30 p.m.
The Boat Parade of Lights lasts from 7:30–9 p.m. During the tour, more than 100 vessels dress up in their holiday best and cruise the harbor while festive music plays. Visitors can board one of Dana Wharf’s four decorated boats to be a part of the parade. Children two and younger are admitted for free.