Without dance, people could only hum along to “Macarena,” and Jane Austen characters would be forced to say what was really on their minds. Let movements speak with today’s Groupon for dance lessons at Dance, Dance, Dance by Paulette Rieger.
$20 for four weeks of dance classes ($40 value)
Dance, Dance, Dance has the following upcoming sessions:
- Tuesday evenings from January 10 to 31. Choose between the following options:
- Waltz and swing dancing from 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Salsa, merengue and bachata from 7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.<p>
- Tuesday evenings from February 7 to 28. Choose between the following options:
- Rumba and cha cha from 6:00 p.m.–7:00pm
- Salsa, merengue, and bachata from 7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.<p>
- Tuesday evenings from March 6 to 27. Choose between the following options:
- Foxtrot and tango from 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Salsa, merengue, and bachata from 7:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.<p>
Dance, Dance, Dance
Experienced instructors strive to introduce students of all ages to the joy and freedom of dancing. They've shared the love of their art before diverse audiences and with students, performing and teaching in festivals, nursing homes, and colleges. In group classes, students learn self-expression, gain confidence, and learn basic maneuvers in styles such as waltz, cha-cha, merengue, and salsa. During private lessons, an instructor hones in on a solo dancer’s specific goals or coaches duos or groups through choreographed dances for weddings, parties, or airport security lines.