What You'll Get
- Admission for One for Country Dance with Two-Step Lesson, Valid Friday
- Admission for Two for Country Dance with Two-Step Lesson, Valid Friday
- 1-hour dance lesson prior to dance 7-8pm (taught by two World Champions)
- Dance to Two-Step, Waltz, East Coast Swing, Cha-cha, West Coast Swing, Triple-two, Nightclub and Polka.
- 5,000 square foot wood dance floor
- Professional DJ
- Dance will occur after the lesson from 8:00 to 10:30 p.m.
- Showcase from professional performers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Dance is once a month on Fridays - please contact merchant for dates. All guests are welcome. No partner necessary for event. Types of dances included: 2-Step, Waltz, East Coast Swing, Cha-Cha, West Coast Swing, Triple-Two, Nightclub, Polka. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dance for Life
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Richard Cicchetti is a certified dance instructor and promoter of dance workshops and dance events in the Asheville area. He teaches both Ballroom and Country dances to individuals, couples and groups. As a dancer, he holds six World titles. Richard’s students enjoy his teaching and learn how to dance quickly.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? People love to dance, especially when they learn how. Richard’s desire to teach people how to enjoy dancing inspired him to create his dance company “Dance For Life”
What do you love most about your job? Richard’s greatest satisfaction is to see people enjoying the experience of dancing with their partner.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? The greatest reaction he has ever gotten from his students is to see a big smile on their face with the look of, “I got it!”