What You'll Get
Summer camp provides kids with lasting memories, adventures in the great outdoors, and the hard-earned ability to take instruction from an adult wearing shorts. Redefine authority with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for a Princess and Pop Star summer camp for 3-year-olds on June 25–29 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (a $60 value)
- $45 for a Princess and Pop Star summer camp for ages 4–6 on June 25–29 from 9 a.m. to noon (a $90 value)
- $30 for a Rockin’ Radio Disney summer camp for 3-year-olds on July 23–27 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (a $60 value)
- $45 for a Rockin’ Radio Disney summer camp for ages 4–6 on July 23–27 from 9 a.m. to noon (a $90 value)
- $60 for A Ticket to Broadway summer camp for ages 6–9 on June 25–29 or July 23–27 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (a $120 value)
Five-day camps help students hone skills such as cheerleading, tumbling, ballet, and singing, and each camp includes a field trip and a performance at the week’s culmination. The Princess and Pop Star and Rockin’ Radio Disney camps are appropriate for those with no dance experience, and the A Ticket to Broadway camp is aimed at advanced beginners with at least one year of dance or gymnastics experience.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 per visit. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. New customers only. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dance.tech Performing Arts Studio
With more than 28 years of dance-studio experience, Director Karen Stemen and her agile staff strive to instill her students with both technical dance training and a palpable passion for movement. An array of classes direct the feet of all age levels and abilities. Youngsters can hone ballet and tap skills, and adults can come to the studio seeking a challenging workout or serious training in techniques such as hip-hop and pointe, ideal for those who have trouble reaching the cereal on top of the refrigerator.