All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $99 gets you a couples dance lesson packages at Dance Times Square in New York (a $198 value)
- Includes two private lessons, a bottle of champagne, and a framed photo of the first dance lesson
- Instructors have competed or are actively competing in professional dance competitions around the world
- Choose from several Latin and ballroom dance styles
- Both beginners and experienced dancers welcome
- Learn a new hobby with a friend or your significant other
Dance Times Square is frequently mentioned in the press, including City of Glass Arts and Culture, Explore Dance, and Dance Teacher magazine: > * The high energy and buzz inside the studio easily surpassed that of the New York streets below. – Fiona Kirk, Dance Teacher > * Dance Times Square makes a convincing case that almost anyone can dance with remarkable confidence and a sense of style, provided that the dancemaker [sic] tailors partnership and choreography to the ability and commitment of the dancers present. – DJ McDonald, City of Glass Arts and Culture
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation notice. Package valid for couples or individuals. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dance Times Square
Dance Times Square’s founders and professional Latin ballroom dancers, Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin, corral expert dance instructors into their studio space to teach students of all levels high-energy dance routines. With an impressive roster of celebrity clientele, such as Vanessa Williams, Pierce Brosnan, and Betty Boop, along with decades of experience in the dance and choreography world, Tony and Melanie remain leaders in competitive Latin ballroom dance. The nimble-footed instructors rolls out dynamic group and private lessons, leading participants in shimmying through a wedding dance class or mastering skills for such dances as the salsa, tango, cha-cha, or swing.