All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Recent studies show that people who dance tend to possess above-average strength, endurance, and flexibility, as well as a significantly lower risk of getting served. Hone this vital skill with today’s Groupon: for $30, you get one children's or adult couples' dance workshop at the Dancers Workshop of Wasilla (a $60 value). Today's deal is valid for any one of the following sessions:
- Ballerina for a Day (ages 3–4): Monday, August 22, 4 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Ballerina for a Day (ages 3–4): Saturday, August 27, 10 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Ballerina for a Day (ages 5–7): Saturday, August 27, 1 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Crazy 4 Dance (ages 7–9): Wednesday, August 24, 5 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Crazy 4 Dance (ages 10–12): Thursday, August 25, 5 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Date Night—A Couple's Dance Experience: Friday, August 26, 6:30 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
As part of their End of Summer Dance Blast, the educated dance instructors at Dancers Workshop of Wasilla teach children and adults basic dance moves during a variety of upbeat workshops. Children ages 3–7 begin to develop flexibility, balance, and coordination and explore simple ballet and music concepts in the Ballerina for a Day class. The class also includes arts and crafts, story time, and the opportunity to analyze the differing dance styles of Barney and Baryshnikov. Alternately, children ages 7–12 can pirouette and tap toes in the high energy Crazy 4 Dance workshop that teaches the basics of ballet, jazz, and lyrical dance. Adult pairs can spend quality time with one another during the Friday evening Date Night—A Couple's Dance Experience session, which imparts grownup moves sure to impress friends, family, and fellow grocery shoppers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.