Couples learn ballroom, country-western, or Latin dances in one-on-one or group settings; dance party includes snacks and drinks
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Six private dance classes
- One group dance lesson
- Dance party with drinks and snacks and music in ballroom, Latin, club, and country styles
- View the schedule
- Dance parties take place every Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Students schedule their private lessons individually; the studio is open seven days a week, and lessons are not limited to normal business hours.
DanceSport VA’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Private lessons are limited to no more than two private lessons per ballroom.
- Only students are permitted in the studio, any accompanying persons must wait outside
- Students can enter the studio at the appointed time to allow for sanitizing between classes
- The staff and students are subject to temperature checks upon entering the studio
- The staff and students are required to wear masks
- The staff and students are required to wash hands before and after the lesson
- The instructors will minimize touch and personal contact while teaching and dancing
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check DanceSport VA’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About DanceSport VA
Guests who choose Dancesport VA are offered a unique dancing experience. Operating for 14 years, Dancesport VA is one of the largest and most diverse studios in the Hampton Roads region. Open 6 days a week and conveniently located off Princess Anne Road and Newtown, the facility, which has a newly renovated main ballroom, features two full ballrooms, as well as certified instructors from around the world!
Services are available for students of all levels and interests, and both couples and singles are welcome to join. Whether you are interested in trying dance for fun and to socialize, learning a special routine for your wedding, or looking for competitive style training, Dancesport VA can meet all of your dance needs.