Before modern hair treatments, frizzy hair could only be smoothed by pressing it with an iron or by running it through the fingers of a jazz pianist. Achieve a noteworthy 'do with today's Groupon to Dane's Cutting Edge. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a full set of gel or acrylic nails (up to a $65 value).
- For $52, you get three months of unlimited UV tanning (a $105 value).
- For $125, you get a hair package (up to a $288 total value), which includes:
- A haircut (up to a $38 value)
- A Matrix Opti Smooth hair-straightening treatment (a $250 value)
Dane's Cutting Edge owner Dane Dibert, who has styled head gardens as far away as India and Japan during his 23-year clipping career, leads seasoned stylists and nail techs as they refashion strands and cosset cuticles with customized care. Nail techs can trick out talons with a full set of either acrylic or gel nails, and a three-month tanning package grants unlimited access to beds’ ultraviolet shine, giving clients time to work on hand-shaped tan lines in time to pass them off as Thanksgiving turkeys. Alternatively, well-trained tress tamers can guide clients toward new style frontiers in a personalized consultation before carefully snipping strands to frame their face or hockey-mask face stand-in. Then, they’ll douse clients’ strands in a formaldehyde-free Opti Smooth straightening treatment that can simultaneously improve hair's health and its ability to resist involuntary slinky impressions.