What You'll Get
- Tickets to a standup show
- When: Sunday–Thursday shows are at 8:30 p.m., Friday shows are at 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m., and 12:30 a.m., and Saturday shows are at 8 p.m., 10:30 p.m., and 12:30 a.m.
- Where: Dangerfield’s Comedy Club
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $4 for two tickets to any show (up to $40 value)
- $5 for three tickets to any show (up to $60 value)
- $6 for four tickets to any show (up to $80)<p>
Dangerfield’s Comedy Club requires a two-beverage minimum per person.<p>
Dangerfield’s Comedy Club
In 1969, Dangerfield’s Comedy Club was co-founded by the landmark comedian of the same name. Since then, many performers of equal renown have graced the venue’s stage, from Chris Rock to Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Carrey. It’s a tradition that still holds true today, as the club never permits amateur nights. This ensures a weekly lineup of comedians who have honed their craft, their jokes having tickled more ribs than a feathered kevlar vest. Call ahead for show dates and current performers.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Dangerfield's Comedy Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Dangerfield's Comedy Club's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Must be 15 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. 2 beverage minimum per person. Not valid for prom shows. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.