- $4 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
- $7 for two general-admission tickets (up to $40 value)
- 8:30 p.m. (Sunday—Thursday; doors open at 8:00 p.m.)
- 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m. (Friday; doors open at 8:00 p.m.)
- 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m. (Saturday; doors open at 8:00 p.m.)
Dangerfield’s Comedy Club requires a two-beverage minimum per person.
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
Dangerfield's Comedy Club
In 1969, Dangerfield's Comedy Club was cofounded by the landmark comedian of the same name. Since then, many performers of equal renown have graced the venue's stage, from Chris Rock to Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Carrey. It's a tradition that still holds true today, as the club never permits amateur nights. This ensures a weekly lineup of comedians who have honed their craft, their jokes having tickled more ribs than a feathered kevlar vest. Call ahead for show dates and current performers.