All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets for comedy show and one appetizer ($39.99 value)
- Two admissions to any comedy show (a $15 value each)
- One appetizer before the show (up to a $9.99 value)
- Where: Dangerfield’s Comedy
- Seating: restaurant seating; first come-first served
- Door time: one hour before comedy shows
- Ticket values include all fees except tax.
- Click here to view the list of upcoming comedians
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Comedy show is in the basement (no elevator access available). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dangerfield's Restaurant
The brick façade and striped awnings of Dangerfield's have stood for more than 20 years alongside the south bank of the Minnesota River. Inside, brick archways and wooden wainscoting create a warm setting, and there's also an outdoor terrace, screened in by a netted dome to ward off bugs and confetti dropped by exuberant skydivers. Chefs transform Angus beef into steaks, medallions, and half-pound burgers, and they highlight the delicate flavors of Canadian walleye and jumbo shrimp with citrusy sauces. A full bar and wine list help nurture good spirits, and the join also hosts national and local comedians in their lower level on the weekends.