Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life’s a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for a comedy show for two (up to a $39.99 total value), which includes:
- Two admissions to any Friday or Saturday comedy show (a $15 value each)
- One appetizer before the show (up to a $9.99 value)
- Where: Dangerfield’s Comedy
- Seating: restaurant seating; first come-first served
- Door time: one hour before comedy shows
- Ticket values include all fees except tax.
- Click here to view the list of upcoming comedians
The brick façade and striped awnings of Dangerfield's have stood for more than 20 years alongside the south bank of the Minnesota River. Inside, brick archways and wooden wainscoting create a warm setting, and there's also an outdoor terrace, screened in by a netted dome to ward off bugs and confetti dropped by exuberant skydivers. Chefs transform Angus beef into steaks, medallions, and half-pound burgers, and they highlight the delicate flavors of Canadian walleye and jumbo shrimp with citrusy sauces. A full bar and wine list help nurture good spirits, and the join also hosts national and local comedians in their lower level on the weekends.