All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One week of full-day tennis camp for a child aged 8 or older
With the exception of two weeks, each summer session runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday–Friday. Choose from the following sessions:
- June 19–23
- June 26–30
- July 4–7
- July 10–14
- July 17–21
- July 24–28
- July 31–August 4
- August 8–11
- August 14–18
- August 21–25
- August 28–September 1
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 8 or older. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Registration required. Operates in all weather conditions. All sessions must be used by the same student. Valid for students who have not participated in the past 12 months Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Daniel Nestor Tennis Centre
No thunderstorm or snowstorm shuts down tennis matches at Daniel Nestor Tennis Centre, where six indoor HarTru clay courts enable all-weather play. The facility also offers the only indoor clay courts east of Montreal, meaning it's an essential part of promoting year-round tennis in Canada's smallest provinces.
- Group and private lessons in which instructors help students perfect their games.
- School-break camps that adhere to a multi-sport approach, in which campers play two hours of tennis and one hour of another sport in each session. This design keeps learning fun and active.
- An academy that exists to develop players into world-class competitors through Tennis Canada's clearly defined training model. The goal is to place students in top NCAA programs with scholarships.
- Clinics and private lessons that help players work on weaknesses in their game. Video analysis helps pinpoint areas for improvements in serves and strokes.
- Leagues allow adult and junior players to wield their competitive instincts and sharpen their strategy.
- Social tennis is an athletic outlet for players who are more interested in exercise and friendly, no-pressure matches.