What You'll Get
- C$125for five full days of tennis camp for kids ages 8+ (C$249value)
Choose from nine sessions: * June 29–July 3 * July 6–10 * July 13–17 * July 20–24 * July 27–31 * August 3–7 * August 10–14 * August 17–21 * August 24–28
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid for those who have not played at DNTC in the last 12 months. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must be 8 or older. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Registration required. Operates in all weather conditions. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Daniel Nestor Tennis Centre
No thunderstorm or snowstorm shuts down tennis matches at Daniel Nestor Tennis Centre, where six indoor HarTru clay courts enable all-weather play. The facility also offers the only indoor clay courts east of Montreal, meaning it's an essential part of promoting year-round tennis in Canada's smallest provinces.
- Group and private lessons in which instructors help students perfect their games.
- School-break camps that adhere to a multi-sport approach, in which campers play two hours of tennis and one hour of another sport in each session. This design keeps learning fun and active.
- An academy that exists to develop players into world-class competitors through Tennis Canada's clearly defined training model. The goal is to place students in top NCAA programs with scholarships.
- Clinics and private lessons that help players work on weaknesses in their game. Video analysis helps pinpoint areas for improvements in serves and strokes.
- Leagues allow adult and junior players to wield their competitive instincts and sharpen their strategy.
- Social tennis is an athletic outlet for players who are more interested in exercise and friendly, no-pressure matches.