Today’s deal lets you choose between three, three-hour cooking classes with notable Dallas chef, Daniele Puleo (a $375 value) held at the private home of Lisa and Rusty Jenkins. Choose from the following class options and dates:
- Pasta and Risotto on Thursday, December 9 from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Learn how to cook several kinds of pasta, as well as the delicate cooking process of risotto
- Truffle extravaganza on Tuesday, December 14 from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Learn how to prepare and cook three Italian-inspired dishes with black truffles
- Tomato, basil, and mozzarella on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 from 11 a.m.– 2 p.m.
- Using fresh ingredients, discover how to use these three ingredients to create appetizers, pasta dish, and main course with eggplant
Classes will also teach or feature:
- All necessary cooking and preparation equipment
- Fundamental skills to plan and prepare gourmet meals
- Preparation, organization, and time-management kitchen and cooking skills
- Complete take-home recipe packet with shopping lists
- Wine-pairing recommendations
Chef Daniele Puleo’s Dallas restaurant Brix was reviewed in D magazine; his other restaurant, Daniele Osteria, has an average of four owl eyes from TripAdvisors, a 3.5 star average from Yelpers, and is recommended by 75% of Urbanspooners: > * Panini excelled because the ingredients were top quality and skillfully handled. – Teresa Gubbins, D magazine > * You want real Sicilian cooking, just ask them to make it that way. – TripAdvisor who posted on Facebook on 3/17/2009
3107 Cole Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75204Get Directions