What You'll Get
Today’s deal lets you choose between three, three-hour cooking classes with notable Dallas chef, Daniele Puleo (a $375 value) held at the private home of Lisa and Rusty Jenkins. Choose from the following class options and dates:
- Pasta and Risotto on Thursday, December 9 from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Learn how to cook several kinds of pasta, as well as the delicate cooking process of risotto
- Truffle extravaganza on Tuesday, December 14 from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Learn how to prepare and cook three Italian-inspired dishes with black truffles
- Tomato, basil, and mozzarella on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 from 11 a.m.– 2 p.m.
- Using fresh ingredients, discover how to use these three ingredients to create appetizers, pasta dish, and main course with eggplant
Classes will also teach or feature:
- All necessary cooking and preparation equipment
- Fundamental skills to plan and prepare gourmet meals
- Preparation, organization, and time-management kitchen and cooking skills
- Complete take-home recipe packet with shopping lists
- Wine-pairing recommendations
Chef Daniele Puleo’s Dallas restaurant Brix was reviewed in D magazine; his other restaurant, Daniele Osteria, has an average of four owl eyes from TripAdvisors, a 3.5 star average from Yelpers, and is recommended by 75% of Urbanspooners: > * Panini excelled because the ingredients were top quality and skillfully handled. – Teresa Gubbins, D magazine > * You want real Sicilian cooking, just ask them to make it that way. – TripAdvisor who posted on Facebook on 3/17/2009
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 people per class. Valid only for class option purchased. Cancellation policy applies. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.