Choose from Five Options
- $45 for a Name Game sterling-silver necklace with one name ($135 value)
- $57 for a Name Game sterling-silver necklace with two names ($175 value)
- $69 for a Name Game sterling-silver necklace with three names ($215 value)
- $84 for a Name Game sterling-silver necklace with four names ($255 value)
- $97 for a Name Game sterling-silver necklace with five names ($295 value)
- See the necklace here.
Danielle Stevens Jewelry
Ever since Danielle Zackman had one of her spring-collection necklaces add a shimmering contrast to an Oscar de la Renta gown on the cover of Town & Country magazine, she hasn’t been able to keep her pieces off the fronts of revered fashion publications, including InStyle, Lucky, and People. Her independently designed jewelry has also accessorized the limbs of Drew Barrymore, Stacy Keibler, Miley Cyrus, and a slew of other celebrities.
Recognized for her trend-driven designs, Danielle welds together a unique collection for every season. She combines natural elements, including gems, manmade plastics, and ceramics, with some of the world's finest stones, crystals, and beads. The resulting creations make a louder statement than an opera singer acting as the White House press secretary. In addition to her seasonal collections, Danielle has also developed an exclusive collection for philanthropic purposes, from which she donates a huge chunk of sales to 12 different charities.