Movies take audiences where they could not go otherwise, such as the far reaches of outer space or a kitchen with George Clooney in it. See the stars with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for a drive-in double feature for two (up to a $19 value)
- $20 for a drive-in double feature for four (up to a $33 value)
- $25 for a Pack the Vehicle package, which includes a drive-in double feature for up to seven (up to a $54 value)<p>
Each option includes:
- Admission for one vehicle (up to a $7 value per person)
- A snack permit that allows every guest in the vehicle to bring food from home (a $5 value)<p>
Click here to view current movies and showtimes, or text “bigscreen” to 90210.<p>
Danny Boy's Drive-In
Danny Boy recognizes the power of nostalgia. Having grown up in the golden age of drive-ins, he believes in the simple joy people can gain from cuddling with a date or gathering with their family in the comfort of their own car while traveling to worlds onscreen. Even as indoor theaters hold their ground and online streaming threatens to take more movies out of the outdoors, he's determined not to let drive-ins fade away.
Danny Boy's Drive-In is marked by classic elements: a gigantic screen, a dusk showtime, FM radio soundtracks, and a concession stand known for its milkshakes and chili dogs. He plays double features of Hollywood blockbusters, and his staff demonstrates a helpful attitude that was more common in decades past. They provide twine for holding trunk doors at roof-height, and bring jumper cables to charge dead car batteries or flat sodas. Yet Danny Boy has made some updates as well. Guests can bring their own food from home with the purchase of a snack permit, and Danny will tweet out announcements when his lot reaches its (sizable) capacity.