All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A pub can be the friendliest place to go in a neighborhood, especially if the local hug factory has closed for the day. Savor a supportive meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for Saturday or Sunday brunch for two (up to an $85 value)
- Two sides, each including a choice of bacon, sausage, home fries, or jumbo pancakes
- Two entrees, each including a choice of omelet torte, pancakes, country ham and eggs, gourmet huevos rancheros with pulled pork, boneless brook trout with eggs, stuffed french toast, crab cake eggs benedict, belgian waffles with fresh fruit, or corned beef hash with eggs
- Four mimosas, bloody marys, or screwdrivers<p>
$35 for a pub dinner for two (up to a $75 value)
- Two cups of soup
- Any two entrees, excluding the new york strip steak. Entrees include grilled hanger steaks draped in sautéed mushrooms and bacon cheeseburgers.
- Two sides of potatoes or vegetables
- One dessert
- Two nonalcoholic or alcoholic beverages<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Phone reservation required 24hr in advance, not valid for online reservations. Dine-in only; must be used in dining room. Not valid for happy hour or NY strip steak. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Danny Boys Pub & Restaurant
Danny Boys Pub & Restaurant welcomes a variety of patrons, from diners looking to dig into shepherd's pies to football fans sidling up to stools to watch the game in the company of friends and expertly poured pints. The chefs bake traditional and whole-wheat Irish soda breads onsite daily—serving the sliced results as complimentary sides—simmer soups in homemade stock, and prepare specialty entrees that include fresh calf's liver sautéed with bacon and onions. Behind the bar, Giants flags flutter between flat-screen TVs and stained-glass installations in the ceiling bathe mixologists in a colorful glow, energizing a lineup of taps that houses brews from Stella Artois to Chicago-import Goose Island Honker's Ale. A separate dining room cushions patrons with tufted booths as they scan the walls for vintage-style Guinness posters and a rare glimpse of the ghost of Arthur Guinness.