Choose from Six Options
- $59 for a prix-fixe winter tasting menu for two ($130 value)
- $69 for a prix-fixe winter tasting menu for two ($130 value)
- $90 for a prix-fixe winter tasting menu for two ($130 value)
- $118 for a prix-fixe winter tasting menu for four ($260 value)
- $149 for a prix-fixe winter tasting menu for four ($260 value)
- $179 for a prix-fixe winter tasting menu for four ($260 value)
The winter tasting menu includes the following:
- First course: Choice of local greens with braised celery, pickled apples, smoked honey mustard, and rye croutons or linguini with house-made sausage, kale, and truffled ricotta.
- Second course: Choice of Beef Braciole with pearl onions, smashed fingerlings, and red wine jus; garlic crusted salmon with root vegetable ragout and thyme crema; or the current vegetarian selection.
- Third course: Choice of Chocolate Parfait with brownies, mousse, white chocolate ice cream, and cocoa mid tuile or Warm Apple Strudel with cream anglaise and cinnamon ice cream.
Dante Boccuzzi Akron
Dante Boccuzzi Akron brings inventive seasonal dishes to downtown Akron. The menu—which draws heavily from both Japanese and Italian influences—features such inventive items as roasted garlic crusted salmon, pan-roasted chicken, and a surf and turf that includes beef short ribs and seared scallops. The pastas includes housemade ricotta cavatelli, and green spaghetti, which comes with garlic braised shrimp, spinach, and poor man's cheese. If you don't eat meat, don't worry. There are plenty of vegetarian options to choose from, including a hearty veggie burger and a miso glazed eggplant "steak" with ginger roasted squash and black quinoa. The restaurant's signature salad comes packed with nearly two dozen vegetables, which is 21 times more delicious than salads with only one vegetable. Diners might have a hard time deciding what to settle on, so the chef offers a tasting menu with up to 21 courses to choose from.