All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Four Options
- $35 for dinner for two, valid any day (up to $62.75 total value)
- $31 for dinner for two, valid Sunday - Thursday only (up to $62.75 total value)
- $69 for dinner for four, valid any day (up to $125.50 total value)
- $60 for dinner for four, valid Sunday - Thursday only (up to $125.50 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One Appetizer (up to $8.95)
- Two Salads (up $6.95 per salad)
- Two Entrees (up to $14.95 per entree) or personal pizzas (up to $6.95)
- One Dessert (up to $5)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid on federal holidays. May be repurchased every 30 days. Appetizer is up to $8.95, salad up to $6.95, entree up to $14.95, personal pizza up to $6.95, and dessert up to $5. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dante's Trattoria
Dante's Trattoria treats diners to Old-World Italian cuisine, yet still manages to put its own little twist on it. Crisp neapolitan-style pizzas get topped with red sauce and fresh cheese, or diners can opt to have barbecue chicken or penne pasta strewn on top. The Italian Flag pizza pays homage to the home country with mozzarella, ricotta, and spinach atop red sauce. Italian flavors burst in housemade pasta dishes smothered with the special meat sauce, and traditional Italian entrees such as parmigiana and marsala come with veal, chicken, or seafood.