What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $20 for grooming for puppies over six months ($45 value)
- $20 for grooming for a small dog weighing up to 20 pounds ($40 value)
- $25 for grooming for a medium dog weighing 21–35 pounds ($50 value)
- $30 for grooming for a medium-large dog weighing 36–50 pounds ($60 value)
- $35 for grooming for a large dog weighing more than 50 pounds ($70 value)
- $10 for grooming for a rescued dog with adoption papers ($20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Darbster Dog Daycare
Patrick Blasland, general manager and head trainer at Darbster Dog Daycare, leads an experienced staff that dedicates their days to making dogs comfortable through games and play. Belly rubs, toy chases, and group amusements abound during the morning and afternoon. Pups freely scamper across a 2,300-square-foot outdoor lot while socializing with other canine cohorts. The center's indoor space is air-conditioned and divided, so dogs of similar size and temperament can play together. Pet parents can also arrange for a doggie bath or one-on-one training sessions with Patrick. When owners leave their pups with Darbster Dog Daycare, they're also supporting dogs in need, as part of the profits goes to support the daycare's parent company, The Darbster Foundation, which works towards expanding animal welfare.