Hair removal can be difficult, especially the residual patches left over from your past life as a badger. Clear things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for one Teddy Bear bikini wax (a $50 value)
- $69 for three Teddy Bear bikini waxes (a $150 value)
- $30 for one The Darling bikini wax (a $60 value)
- $79 for three The Darling bikini waxes (a $180 value)
- $35 for one Dare Devil bikini wax (a $70 value)
- $89 for three Dare Devil bikini waxes (a $210 value)
The Teddy Bear bikini wax removes only those hairs that aren’t covered by a bathing suit, The Darling wax is a traditional Brazilian-style wax, and the Dare Devil removes all traces of hair from the Brazilian-bikini area. Brazilian does not include bum line.
Dare to be Bare
Owners and licensed aestheticians Sandra Cossa-Ortiz and Colleen McMahon tend to all of Dare to be Bare's clients, and the pair has garnered praise from Westchester Magazine for their warm personalities and thorough attention to detail. By incorporating ultrasonic vibrations into their treatments, they promote vitamin absorption, encourage collagen regeneration, and reduce wrinkles caused by frowning or impersonating a raisin. They also pamper skin surfaces with facials, diamond microdermabrasion, and laser hair removal. For clients inclined to more traditional hair-removal methods, Sandra and Colleen liberate hirsute patches using a lavender-chamomile-blended wax that lends skin a flower's smoothness and attractiveness to butterflies.