All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 10, 2018
· Reviewed May 6, 2018
· Reviewed April 25, 2018
What You'll Get
- Standup-comedy show
- When: Wednesdays–Sundays at 8 p.m.
- Where: Dark Horse Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $4 for two tickets to a comedy show (up to $50 value)
- $5 for three tickets to a comedy show (up to $75 value)
- $6 for four tickets to a comedy show (up to $100 value)
- $19 for two tickets (up to $25 value each) and two drinks (up to $12 value each) for a show, plus two tickets to a future show (up to $25 value each; up to $124 total value)
For the last option, every person is required to purchase at least one additional drink each at their initial show, and at least two additional drinks at their future show. For all other options, every person is required to purchase at least two drinks.
The creator and host of The New York City Crime Report, which filters the city’s bizarre true crime reports through a comedy lens.
Seen on Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, Shorties Watching Shorties, and Fresh Faces of Comedy, McCaffrey writes for the Onion News Network.
Seen on The Late Show with David Letterman, Last Comic Standing, and her own webseries, Apt. C3
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10/person. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Dark Horse Comedy Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Dark Horse Comedy Club's current ticket prices-price may differ day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office upon receipt of voucher-avail. is ltd. 2-drink min./person required per show, if option includes drinks, those drinks count toward min. 16+; under 18 must be accompanied by adult. Also redeemable at Tribeca Comedy Lounge. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.