Comedy club directs spotlight toward renowned comics who have appeared on Letterman and Comedy Central during schedule of sidesplitting acts
About This Deal
When comedians get onstage, they open their lives to audiences and to any burglars who realize they won’t be home for hours. Help yourself to comedic treasures with this voucherLive deal.
- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show of your choice
- Where: Dark Horse Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- $4 for two tickets (up to $50 value)
- $5 for three tickets (up to $75 value)
- $6 for four tickets (up to $100 value)
- $19 for two tickets with two drinks and two tickets to a future show (up to $124 value)
For the last option, every person is required to purchase at least one additional drink each at their initial show, and at least two additional drinks at their future show. For all other options, every person is required to purchase at least two drinks.
- Gary Vider (August 15)
- Nathan Macintosh (August 22)
- Keith Alberstadt (August 29)
Dark Horse Comedy Club
Founded by the group of comics who also created Tribeca Comedy Lounge, Dark Horse Comedy Club features both the superstars who can be found at the Lounge and the up-and-comers most likely to end up with their faces on t-shirts. Featured comics include Keith Alberstadt, who’s appeared on Late Show with David Letterman several times, Sheng Wang, star of his own Comedy Central Presents special, and Sara Schaefer, star of MTV’s The Nikki and Sara Show. Guests may complement giggles with selections from an extensive wine list or entrees from a roster of hearty pub food, which lets audiences pair their jokes with burgers, pasta dishes, and chickens who will never, ever cross another road.